Monday to Friday
9am – 4:00pm
9:00am – 4:00pm
Sundays & Holidays
Products Not Accepted
- Contaminated Containers (smells of gas or toxins)
- Unidentifiable Containers (labels peeled off)
- Unrinsed Dairy Containers
- Out of Province Containers
|Aluminum Cans||10 cents|
|Beer Cans/Bottles||10 cents|
|Beverage Containers 1 Litre & Under||10 cents|
|Beverage Containers Over 1 Litre||25 cents|
Procedures for Container Refund
There is no need for our customers to sort or count the product, but if you do your service will be quicker.
- Pull up to the depot
- Unload your containers when the next sorting table is available
- Move your vehicle to the parking lot to allow other customers to pull up to the door and unload
- Depot staff will process your containers and give you your refund
Are You Holding a Bottle Drive?
Bring in your containers in bags or boxes and we will sort them and write your organization a cheque. Or get the word out and have people drop their containers off here at the depot, and have them tell us who they are for. We will keep track of all your donated containers and write your organization a cheque at the end of your drive. Nothing could be easier!
We also have bottle pick up available and a trailer that we can deliver & pick up for your Bottle Drives! Call for more information.
We are taking beverage container donations for the Stollery Children’s Hospital. Northern Alberta bottle depots have raised over $200,000.00 for the Stollery so far!