We support individuals with Developmental Disabilities in vocational programs. This includes:
- Paid Employment
- Working in the community for a regular rate of pay.
- Work Experience
- Working in an area of your choice and learning all tasks of the job you have chosen. We will support you in learning the responsibilities of employment.
- Training Programs
- Learning specific tasks for a specific location. Match employer to employee.
- This option lets you enjoy the experience of trying several different locations.
- Workshops/Internal Training
- We support you in learning our on-site employment program. This incorporates videos and discussions. We also have facilitators come to the program to train in specific areas of employment. We can assist with helping you access the many workshops in the local area.
Community Options Program Leads
Cold Lake, AB
Phone (780) 594-2154